“Investments You Love” A New Member Benefit
For eons, women have shared their wealth of knowledge with one another to benefit others in similar circumstances. Invest for Better is continually working to create and nurture a trusted community of women who can rely on each other for insight and suggestions, where questions can be posed safely, and where hard-earned wisdom is shared among members
Today, we’re launching a special benefit within our online platform for our members to make these connections. It’s called “Investments You Love”. You can help other women find great investments by sharing your favorites and why you love them. Whether you’re just beginning or have been investing with your values for decades, we want to hear from you!
- Did you just find a great new checking account at a credit union that invests in local businesses?
- Have you studied the best fossil-free mutual funds and have the recommendation to share?
- Did you find a great new ETF in the public markets that match your goals to support women-led companies?
- Did you find a trustworthy place to buy cryptocurrency?
- Is there a private equity fund you discovered that’s been a great find?
- Have you tried a new crowdfunding platform and had a great experience?
This is a no-sales, trusted space. If you work for the company behind the fund or benefit from it in any way, be completely transparent and say so. And if you are an investor, share that information too.
Our co-founders and staff have shared a few of their own favorites to get things started. We hope that this becomes a go-to place to share top tips (and maybe lessons learned) as you draw on the collective wisdom of this diverse community of generous and knowledgeable women.