Would you like to lead your own IFB Circle? Join us to learn more about joining the Fall 2022 Leader Cohort!
Have you longed for a trusted community of women with whom you can develop the confidence to move your money into purposeful investing? Have you already discovered the power of values-aligned investing and want to help other women activate their capital? If so, BECOME AN INVEST FOR BETTER CIRCLE LEADER
Invest for Better Circles are:
- An intimate group of 8-20 women.
- A series of 6 get-togethers over a 6 month period (in-person and/or online).
- A structured curriculum based on the Invest for Better Circle Toolkit and the book, Activate Your Money: Invest to Grow Your Wealth and Build a Better World.
- Optional bi-monthly Activation Sessions with content experts and monthly Ask the Expert sessions for Circle Leaders and participants.
- A process to clarify goals, get advice, and share investment ideas
- A powerful community of trust to support members in their journey.
Why become a Circle leader?
Women are inspired for many reasons: They want to begin or deepen their own investing knowledge and put their money to work for a better world. They want to build a community of supportive peers. They want to develop a network to source and share investment ideas. Or, they want to advance women’s financial literacy and grow the values-aligned investing ecosystem in their local community and beyond.
Some Circles are launched by a single leader while many have co-leaders. We will provide a detailed curriculum for Circle meetings (based on the book Activate Your Money: Invest to Grow Your Wealth and Build a Better World) as well as guidance and supporting materials to help you succeed. We have built an online community platform & resource library. We hold monthly Circle Leader cohort calls to facilitate sharing and support across Circles & build a national leader community.
You do not need to have investing expertise to lead a Circle. You do need to be able to recruit a group of women who are willing to learn together and attend monthly meetings. Most important is your commitment to serve as a convener. The time investment for Leaders ranges from 4-8 hours/month, and will lighten over time. IFB will partner with you all along the way.
- A free 12-month membership to Invest for Better, including all benefits
- A copy of Activate Your Money: Invest to Grow Your Wealth & Build a Better World
- The Invest for Better Circle Toolkit and other resources on our online platform
- Two training sessions & monthly Cohort check-ins via Zoom
Training dates for Fall 2022 Leader Cohort:
Part 1: September 8th 12-1:30pm EDT/9-10:30am PDT
Part 2: September 21st 12-1:30pm EDT/9-10:30am PDT
For more information, please contact:
To let us know you’re interested, complete this form: https://investforbetter.org/get-involved/lead-a-circle/