At the upcoming Innovations in International Symposium on September 7-8 in Cambridge, Ellen Remmer, co-founder of Invest for Better (IFB), will be co-leading a session with IFB Steering committee member Kathleen McQuiggan on “Investing with Your Values” and moderating a session on “Practicing Investing to reach the SDG’s” with Andy Behar of As You Sow (link), Lisa Hayles of Trillium Asset Management and Margot Brandenburg of the Ford Foundation.
“Aligning Your Values & Your Investing”
Date: Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:05 am ET
There are many ways to leverage capital. How can you deploy all of your financial resources for social good? Learn how to align your values with your investing.
- Kathleen McQuiggan, Partner, Artemis Financial Advisors
- Ellen Remmer, Senior Partner, The Philanthropic Initiative; Co-founder, Invest for Better
“How To Use Impact Investing To Reach SDGs”
Date: Friday, September 8, 2023 at 2:30 pm ET
- Andy Behar, CEO, As You Sow
- Lisa Hayles, Director of International Shareholder Advocacy, Trillium Asset Management
- Margot Brandenburg, Senior Program Officer, Ford Foundation