Join or lead an Invest for Better Circle
Invest for Better Circles are small, peer-led groups of women who are committed to increasing their personal knowledge and participation in values-aligned and impact investing. They are a fun engaging way to build your investing confidence, learn with others, and overcome obstacles that have prevented you from taking action.
Over 500 women have participated in over 50 Circles to date. Nearly all participants have taken action based on their Circle experience and over half have made new investments!
Circles are facilitated by one or more volunteer Leaders, who are excited to help other women recognize and use the power of their investments for positive social change. No expertise is required; just your willingness to lead! Circle leaders participate in Cohorts with others and receive training, materials and an extended network of support throughout the life of the Circle.
Invest for Better Circle Members
- Become a member of an intimate group of 8-20 women.
- Join a series of six gatherings over a 6-month period (in person and/or online).
- Learn from a structured curriculum based on the Invest for Better Toolkit and the book, Activate Your Money: Invest to Grow Your Wealth and Build a Better World.
- Have the opportunity to learn from experts across asset classes.
- Engage in a process to clarify goals, get advice on overcoming obstacles, and share investment ideas.
- Be part of a powerful community of trust that enables participants to build momentum on their journey.
Invest for Better Circle Leaders
- Join a cohort of fellow IFB Circle Leaders from across the US and beyond.
- Invite women to your Circle--or connect with interested new Members
- Receive facilitation & curriculum training prior to your first Circle meeting.
- Meet virtually with cohort members once a month, for shared learning and support.
- Obtain support from Invest for Better throughout the Circle Leader experience.
- Access special areas of the community platform for current and seasoned leaders.
- Receive a year of free membership benefits, and the satisfaction of being a movement-builder!
Not ready to join or lead a Circle yet, but want to be informed when a new group of Circles is starting? Then, please submit this form and we will be in touch with information about finding or starting a Circle in your area.
Invest for Better is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, Tax ID 20-3927576.
This website is for information purposes only. It is not and should not be regarded as investment advice or as a recommendation regarding a course of action.