Invest for Better (IFB) is looking for a creative, upbeat and tenacious intern to take its social media and marketing strategy to the next level. IFB is a nonprofit membership organization seeking to empower all women to understand the power of their investment assets, learn how to align their investments with their values and activate those resources to make a more just and sustainable world for all. We help courageous women start Invest for Better Circles – intimate, peer-to-peer groups of women who help each other activate their investment resources for good – and raise awareness about resources and opportunities for women to invest purposefully. During the first half of 2022, IFB will be testing its new curriculum, launching a speaker’s series, and building a membership community. We are looking for an intern to help drive engagement through our social media and marketing efforts.
- Manage social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) for Invest for Better and its companion book Activate Your Money.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns to increase IFB Circle participation, book sales, website visits, webinar attendance and memberships
- Identify newsworthy content to incorporate in social media and membership communications
- Manage and build following of YouTube channels
- Manage events calendar and CRM database updates
- Make small content changes and updates to Invest for Better website
What you gain:
- Learn about the latest trends and opportunities in the values-aligned and impact investing fields
- Access to the Invest for Better expanding networks of female leaders in finance and impact
- Career and professional development coaching
- Creative liberty above and beyond what most internships offer and the opportunity to not only grow but shape a brand and image
- Flexible schedule (we don’t care when or where you work as long as the brand is growing!)
- Familiarity with social media sites, HootSuite, and approaches to drive traffic
- Proven graphic design and social media asset development skills
- Ability to edit videos, post them on YouTube, and make short clips to enhance social media
- Knowledge of, or ability to, learn WordPress to make changes to current website
- Website SEO maximization skills and knowledge
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Initiative to learn and self-starter
- Interest in gender equality and women in business would be a plus.
Hours per week: 10-20
Timeline: ASAP with no specific end date
How to apply: Please send all inquiries to email@example.com