Many of us are aware of the concepts of concessionary investments, blended capital, and recoverable grants. But how can you get involved? What are the options that are available to you today? And who are the providers that are making these options available to you right now? This session unveils real-world experiences of innovators who are using their DAF assets to provide deeper impact and value. It will also showcase a few of the most innovative service providers who are making it easier for all of us to invest our values. And it will provide insight into ways that you can feel less frustrated and have more fun with your philanthropy.
- Janine Firpo, Author, Activate Your Money and Co-Founder, Invest for Better
- Ellen Remmer, Co-Founder, Invest for Better and Senior Partner, The Philanthropic Initiative
- Kim Long, Co-founder, Giving Fund
- Isis Krause, Senior Advisor, Philanthropy Together
- Taij Kumarie Moteelall, Principal, Media Sutra